Tuesday, March 29, 2011

30 day picture challenge - Day 6

Picture of a person you'd like to trade places with for a day...

Ok - I'll admit that when I got to this day I really didn't have anyone in mind because I'm not interested in living anyone's life but my own.  I think this comes from the absolute certainty that the Lord has given me the life I have for a purpose...But then I thought - this is a picture challenge, not a deep and abiding matter that needs to be pondered.  So as often is the case, one thought led to another and I got to thinking about singers that I admire.  I've occasionally joked with people about how I'd like to have a couple of different voices to switch out with the one that I've got....just for fun, or for harmony or for stylistic license.  So I think I'll provide a couple of pictures of some vocal talents that I wouldn't mind borrowing for a little while.  Obviously, because these folks are singers it's way cooler to hear them.

My first person I'd like to trade voices with for just a day is Ella Fitzgerald.  There's no one better!



My very close second choice would be Bobby McFerrin.   I just think it would be super cool to have his range and who wouldn't want to sing a Bach prelude?

No comments: