Friday, March 18, 2011

30 day picture challenge

I saw this on facebook because my friend Bianca is participating and it seemed like fun.

So on Day 1 you are supposed to post a picture of yourself and 10 facts.



TEN FACTS
1.  I am blessed 
2.  I teach children 
3.  I have a wonderful family! - 
4.  I am single
5.  I LOVE writing music and don't get to do it nearly as much as I would like
6.  My life has become very quiet - I think that is probably because most of my closest friends are now married
7.  I love reading good books
8.  I have political opinions but I hate discussing politics because I don't agree with most people.
9. I am left handed, and did not learn how to crochet until just a couple of years ago.
10. I enjoy any activity that allows for conversation - except watching baseball....and playing board games..... what's the use of being with people, if you aren't going to talk??  

No comments: