- This week I have written 2 blog posts a day
- I completed my "school transiton notebook",
- I have made further progress on my afgan,
- I finished re-organizing my closet
- AND my dresser drawers.
- I hauled 4 bags of clothes (3 more to go) to a local charity
- Spent about hours on the phone and online making some changes in my renters insurance that ultimately ended in me getting a new insurance agent.
- I went to the store for my quarterly "big" shop AND hauled it all upstairs and put it away....
- I cleaned my apartment for company.... (the lady who cleans my house is on vacation),
- AND I hosted a dinner party.
So today I rested.
Today was a restful day for me. I slept late. When I finally woke up I wrote a blog post for my other blog. I listened to some of the Harry Potter audio book that I am on. I ate some lunch. I checked my facebook. I read some blogs that I am following about teaching music and left a few comments.... It's the time of year when the music teacher blogs get really interesting...... While I was listenening to the slow rain and thunder outside I thought that a nap seemed like a REALLY awesome idea! BUT, I got distracted so I listened to some more of my audio book while I played a video game on my cell phone.... which I have discovered to be the death of any attempt to do anything productive......at all.........
THEN, I took a nap.
THAT my friends was how I spent my Friday!