Monday, October 13, 2008

Blog Reruns Episode 3 - Beautiful Sunday

March 5, 2006 - Sunday

Current mood: contemplative

This is the first Sunday of my spring break and I have absolutely enjoyed every minute of not doing anything!!!!! I've got another 20 costumes to sew this week, but I think I can squeeze it in between my eye appointments and lunch dates. Oh, the woes of being a schoolteacher..... the job is very difficult but someone has got to do it. If only I got paid well enough to actually go somewhere when I'm off. Oh well. I bought the video of RENT and I spent my afternoon watching the whole thing. I think the music is FANTASTIC, but mostly it just makes me very sad, because it is sooooooooo real. People need Jesus!!!! If you are reading this and you know him, tell someone you love about him. If you are reading this and you don't know what I'm talking about, let me know and I would be happy to share more with you about how you can know Jesus as the one person who will love you more than any other.

No comments: