Monday, October 13, 2008

Blog Reruns Episode 9 - Private islands are overrated!

March 20, 2006 - Monday

Current mood: weird

It's Monday night and I am trying to write myself to sleep. I'm VERY overwhelmed by the fact that the world seemingly does not revolve around me. I finally figured this out at work today.....
I just hate getting to work Monday morning to find out that all the things that you were planning to do are practically impossible because people who don't care at all have scheduled a whole bunch of stuff on top of your already busy schedule. That has happened today and I believe that the only option for me is to go to work every day on a dessert island where there are no people to mess up my nice and tidy little plans. That would work!!
Of course, I only work as hard as I do so that people will tell me that I'm doing a good job. So I either need a loud speaker with a Parrott recording of sayings like, "You're Great!" "Wow that's awesome!" on my island OR some REALLY bored people. Then I could schedule things when I want to do them and I can pay people to like me. I like that idea!!! Oh wait- I don't have any money!!!!
Which brings me back to work. I guess I'll just have to go to work tomorrow and the next day so that they will keep paying me, so that I can pay people to inhabit my island where I REALLY want to work.
Well - I've actually snored over the keyboard AND made myself laugh when I really didn't feel like laughing- so I think now is a good time to go to bed.

No comments: